In order to be able to process your order, we need your personal data, and the security of your data and their processing in accordance with legal conditions is paramount for us. Here you will learn how your personal data is processed.
1. The controller processes personal data of the buyer as a data subject in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Public Prosecutors and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and free movement of such data.
2. The operator processing the buyer's personal data is the company kiWision, s.r.o., Budovateľská 1062/25, 821 08 Bratislava, ID number: 46 616 951.
3. When placing an order, the buyer fills in some personal data - in particular name, address, company identification data, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, contact telephone number, which are necessary for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the purchase contract and fulfilment of obligations arising from the purchase contract, for the issuance of a tax document and delivery of goods. For the purposes of the complaint, in addition to the above data, these are also data on the claimed goods, payment data and bank account number.
4. The seller does not disclose or provide personal data of the buyer to any other entities, with the exception of carriers, with whom cooperation is necessary to process the buyer's order, and suppliers in the event of a complaint, i.e., in order to fulfil contractual obligations. The seller will not provide personal data in any way to a third party without the consent of the data subject. The controller does not intend to provide personal data to a third country or international organization. The Operator has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data and the database of personal data is protected from damage, destruction, loss and misuse and is handled in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Public Prosecutor's Office. The buyer can view and change the data at any time after logging in with his login name to the online store.
5. The seller is obliged to secure personal data before making them available to unauthorized persons.
6. Consent to the processing of personal data: “By sending the order, the buyer grants the seller, i. kiWision, s.r.o., in accordance with the Act on the Protection of the Office, consent to the processing of its personal data specified in the order for the purpose of processing the order and delivery of goods, for the time necessary for the performance of the contract by the seller. Providing personal data to buyers is voluntary. The buyer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, in writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The Operator shall process and store the personal data of the Buyer (i) for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Operator, and asserting claims from these contractual relationships, (ii) as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes (for a maximum period of 5 years), if the buyer has given this consent.
8. The operator uses direct marketing to inform its customers (buyers) about current news and services. For this purpose, it uses the personal data of the buyer only if the buyer has given the operator prior consent when sending the order, by checking the box "I would like to subscribe to the newsletter". The buyer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Upon revocation of the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes by the buyer, the operator ceases to process the personal data and immediately destroys them.
9. Furthermore, the buyer has rights under the Act on the Protection of the Office, i. in particular: the right to access personal data concerning the buyer, the right to correct incorrect or outdated personal data during processing, the right to delete personal data under statutory conditions, the right to restrict the processing of personal data for the period of reviewing the buyer's request for correction or deletion, the right, the right to the accuracy of personal data, the right to object in accordance with §27 of the Act on the Protection of Public Prosecutor's Office, the right to revoke consent, the right to revoke your consent granted at any time for processing personal data for marketing purposes will, in the form of a letter or e-mail sent to the contact details of the operator) and the right to file a petition pursuant to Section 100 of the Act on the Protection of Public Prosecutor's Office.
10. By sending the order and ticking the consent to the principles of personal data protection through the online order form of the operator, the buyer confirms that he has read the conditions of processing and protection of personal data and that he accepts them in full.
The text of the Business Conditions can be found [HERE].